What the Chamber Can Do For You and Your Business
- Display your flyers, brochures and business cards at our Welcome Center Homestead Rd. N #41.
- Be listed in our Member Directory in our Chamber Guide in Lee County.
- Be listed on our exclusive GLACC website.
- Last year, more than 17,000 people contacted us for information phone and on the web/per email.
- Monthly membership luncheon featuring interested and relevant guest speakers, plus good food company!
- Business After Hours - A monthly social and networking event hosted by our local member businesses
- Annual Dinner and Special Events
- Participating in a committee and get to know people you would usually not meet
Free PR (Public Relations)
- New members receive FREE welcome ads in our local newspaper, the News Star
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
Unique Opportunities to Promote Your Business
- Increase your online presence with direct links and banner ads on our website
- Advertise on specific Chamber web pages
- Show off your products and services at our Annual Trade Show
- Exclusive access to Member Mailing List
- Sponsorships and Event Hosting are a great way to get attention of the local community and show your commitment to your community
Develop Your Business Skills
- Business Skills Workshops covering everything from Networking, Finances to Marketing and more
- Special Training Events
Impact your Community
- Opportunity to join and support Chamber Committees
- Your Chamber gives you a voice in the community
- We help protect your interests by taking action on local and regional issues
- We develop, promote and provide community awareness and educate residents on local issues
Business Resources You Can’t Find Anywhere Else
- Trained Staff and Team of Volunteers can answer your questions and point you in the right direction
- Our on-line Calendar ensures you stay up to date on local news and events
- A recent independent study* found that when a consumer knows a business is a member of the localchamber of commerce they are:
- + 44% more likely to think favorably about that business
- + 63% more likely to purchase goods and services from that business in the future